Quick Start Guide to 3D In-Ear Mixing
Congratulations on your very own KLANG:vier! Welcome to the world of 3D in-ear monitoring.
To implement KLANG:vier into your system as fast as possible follow the few steps below!
What you need to start
- Install KLANG:app and familiarize with the app – KLANG:app Overview #1
- ADAT interface or Computer running Dante Virtual Soundcard & Dante Controller
- Unpack, check and connect KLANG:vier
Nice to have:
- Tablet or smartphone running KLANG:app
- WiFi router + network cable
Connection from Scratch
Step 1: Power up KLANG:vier
Connect a power chord to your KLANG:vier and switch the power on.
Step 2: Control Network
You need to open a network to connect your laptop or tablet/mobile to KLANG:vier’s NET Ethernet port.
Step 3: Download KLANG:app
Go directly to the Apple AppStore to download KLANG:app for iPhone or iPad.
Find all KLANG:app versions for all operating systems here.
Step 4: Connect your Remote Device to KLANG:vier
Make sure your tablet, smartphone or computer is in the same network (WiFi or Ethernet) as your KLANG:vier.
Step 5: Routing
Visit the Dante Routing Blog for detailed routing information.
When using ADAT, connect the cables and use KLANG:app’s routing screen to route audio from ADAT inputs to the DSP and set the clock source.
- Update KLANG:vier Operating System (KOS Update)
- Adjust the Switch Configuration Mode
- Updating Dante Firmware and Settings
- Understanding Remote Control Commands – OSC Reference Guide
- Connect mixing consoles directly to KLANG products – detailed guide.
- Automate mixing from your DAW or use your console’s faders and snapshot commands.
Thanks for reading our post. If you have any questions or remarks on topics, please let us now via support@KLANG.com. Sincerely your KLANG support team.