PDF version download here
STEP 1 – CONNECTIONS
Connect a computer or switch to one of the combined Dante/CONTROL network ports.
The Network LEDs will start to blink.
STEP 2 – KLANG:app
- Open www.KLANG.com/app
- Download, Install & Start KLANG:app.
- Go to CONFIG > CONNECT and choose your device.
STEP 3 – SYSTEM SETUP
For the next steps, work in Admin mode. Click and hold CONFIG for 3 seconds
- Go to CONFIG > SYSTEM to specify your sampling rate (SINGLE 48kHz or DOUBLE 96kHz). Regardless of these settings, KLANG:vokal provides 12 mixes of 24 mono/stereo channels each.
- To apply these changes, click and hold RESTART for 3 seconds.
- To clear SOLO or MUTE press and hold the respective button for 2 seconds.
STEP 4 – AUDIO ROUTING
- Connect MADI IO to e.g. your mixing console. Or connect your Dante enabled mixing console to the Dante/CONTROL port.
- Go to CONFIG > ROUTING and select Audio Sync Source, e.g. MADI or Dante
- Route Audio from Dante or MADI to the 3Diem Mixing Engine and the mixes back from 3Diem to Dante and/or MADI via routing matrix.
STEP 5 – NETWORK
For personal mixing via KLANG:app on smartphones and tablets connect a WiFi Access Point to the designated CONTROL ONLY port.
Install and open KLANG:app on the smartphones/tablets and connect to KLANG:vokal as in step 2.
STEP 6 – ENJOY MIXING
- Go to CONFIG > CHANNELS and set colors, icons and edit channel names. Assign to individual groups.
- Create immersive in.ear mixes using STAGE and FADERS
- For further information on setup, mixing and KLANG:app tutorials visit: www.KLANG.com/app or go watch our education webinars on YouTube.
- For software updates visit www.KLANG.com/update
You will find more information about the warranty on our products here: https://digico.biz/legal
Just click “Terms & Conditions of Sale” and select the section suitable for you:
Section 1 – Sales to Consumers (paragraph 11 – If there is a problem with the product)
Section 2 – Sales to Businesses/Non-Consumers (paragraph 8 – Warranties & Liabilities)